I read yesterday's paper this morning. I often delay the pleasure because there are only three per week, actually because I often forget what day it is. Anyway.
The choice item yesterday/today (WHATEVER) is this classified notice :
scanner works great,
printer doesn't work
the greatest, been
told it is something
simple if you know
what to do $40 o.b.o.
1. After you read it a couple of times, it's like haiku.
2. Small town newspapers rock.
3. Hawkeye would definitely read this one out loud.
4. I bet I could fix it.
1. Who told him it was something simple?
2. Did anyone proofread this and gently suggest different wording?
3. Will he get more than one offer?
4. What would my $ offer be?
Sanity, i.e. meds reasserting executive function:
1. I don't need a printer.
2. I would never get around to fixing it.
3. I have plenty of broken stuff already.
4. I'm broke.
Bonus points if you comment in haiku form. This means you, Rae.